Annual Cambridge Infectious Diseases Meeting of Minds, November 2017
1. Standard Rate for Industry/Corporate/PIS/Others
2. Reduced Rate for PIS/Others
- Please note, registration is free to all Early career Researchers from the University and affiliated institutes. You do not have to be a CID member.
- For Industry/Corporate participants we request a standard rate registration package fee ($80: include lunch and networking drinks/canapes).
- For PIs and other external participants, you can attend for free – payment is not obligatory. But we are giving you the choice of attending for free – which uses the very limited resources available for future meeting support, or to select to pay a registration fee either at the standard rate or reduced rate (£80 or £45: includes lunch and networking drinks/canapes). You can select which option. We believe this meeting is crucial to the advancement of scientific collaborations for infectious diseases researchers and industry partners across Cambridge. This platform can only remain to exist, grow, and ultimately excel, if you the end user support it. We therefore encourage you to use funds you have available for meetings to help cover your individual costs and enable us to grow the number of events CID is able to run and support.