Hi, you are logged in as
, if you are not
, please click here
You are shopping as
, if this is not your email, please click here
Cambridge Bioelectronics Symposium
The Cambridge Bioelectronics Symposium couples comprehensive coverage of the state-of-the-art of the field with strong participation of young scientists (graduate students/postdocs), hands-on workshops, and career furthering opportunities. It offers:
- Coverage of fundamentals, materials, devices, applications, translation/commercialisation, ethical issues.
- Invited talks by world-class experts who convey their vision for the future of the field.
- ~70% of contributed talks and posters presented by young scientists, selected by a committee of young scientists.
- Hands-on demonstrations: Interested in bioelectronics but do not know where to start? These demonstrations will give you some good ideas.
- Thematic panel discussion or road mapping exercise - more on this soon.
- “Meet the industry” session. Learn about startups in the field.
- Awards for best contributed talk and poster, selected by a committee of young scientists.
- Symposium dinner.
Registration will be capped to 75 attendees on a first-come-first-serve basis, make sure you register early!
For more information, visit: https://bioelectronics.eng.cam.ac.uk/symposium-information