Cambridge Precision Breast Cancer Symposium
Friday 10th Feb 2023, 09.00-17.00
The Cambridge Precision Breast Cancer Symposium will be the first meeting of this type organised by the Cambridge Centre Breast Cancer Virtual Institute. The symposium will cover the clinical and basic science aspects of several topics relevant to breast cancer, including cancer development and diagnosis, the cancer cell biology and the micro-environment, drug target discovery and technology. We will discuss the latest developments in laboratory and clinical research, challenges in clinical practice, unanswered questions and directions of future research in these fields.
The symposium will include elements of interest to a mixed audience including clinicians and scientists (including trainees, students and post-docs), nurses, allied health professional, breast cancer charities and members of the public.
- Keynote presentations from Judy Garber MD, MPH, Division of Cancer Genetics and Prevention Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Boston, US, & Ramona Woitek, Medical Image Analysis & Artificial Intelligence Group, Danube Private University, Austria.
- Hear about Breast cancer research at all CRUK Cancer Centres
- Explore breast tumour cells and microenvironment in 3D with the IMAXT virtual reality headset
- 8 Poster submissions will be selected for 5 minute flash presentations
- Symposium will close with a drinks and canapés reception
|Attendee Category||Cost|| || || |
|1. Full Rate (Medical Drs, Professor’s, Group Leaders, Post Docs, Industry/Commercial)||£70.00||[Read More]|
|2. Concession Rate (Trainees, students, allied health professional, clinical trial teams, charity)||£15.00||[Read More]|
|3. Member of the Public||£0.00||[Read More]|
|4. Complementary Registration||£0.00||[Read More]|